Friday, August 27, 2010

A Very Special Birthday....

Yesterday was my birthday and it was such a fun day :-) I woke up in the morning to a giant bag of skittles and a cute card from my husband. We took off for the doctor's to hear our baby's heart beat. Our baby had a strong, healthy heart beat... what more can you ask for. For me, this was the best part about my birthday.

Later that evening Andrew and I got to have a little date to the movies. We saw "The Other Guys." Will Ferrell was hilarious as usual, but the movie itself wasn't great. After the movie we got Olive Garden take-out and enjoyed some yummy pasta at home!!

Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes and gifts. I love my family and had a great birthday with my boys!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday...sorry I spaced it. Glad you had a good day. Hope you are feeling a little more like "you"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Wait, what;s your blog?? I think maybe I asked you this before. LOL. email it to me :-)

    ReplyDelete