Friday, February 18, 2011

38+ Weeks....

I haven't done a pregnancy update in awhile! I am now into my 38th week and looking forward to being done! This has been an overall good pregnancy but I think most women get pretty tired towards the end and just start looking forward to holding their child. I went to the OB Wednesday and baby has dropped even lower (which explains all the horrible pressure I have been feeling) and I am now dilated 2-3 cm and am 50% effaced. I see my OB next Wednesday and as long as things are progressing they are going to schedule me to be induced! I can't believe Porter will be home with us so soon. I am so excited!

I have been so excited about Porter's arrival that I can't stop doing things. I clean and organize the house about twice a day. I'm not even sure what I'm cleaning and organizing anymore. Everything is set up in the nursery, the playpen and swing are set up in our room, I dropped all my paperwork off to labor and delivery. I have been having horrible cramps and off and on contractions lately, which actually makes me excited because I know it's getting close.

This week I will be eating lots of spicy food and pineapple, walking a ton, bouncing on my yoga ball, and just staying active. It seemed to help when I had Wyatt so I am going to try it all again. Well, I will post another blog next Wednesday once I know more about an induction date! The countdown is on and I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment