Tuesday, March 20, 2012

30 Days of Fun!

So I came up with this idea that I am calling 30 Days of Fun. I wrote out a list of creative new things that would be fun to do with the boys. Things that you can easily do in your house or backyard. So every day we will have something fun and new planned and after that 30 days I will re-write another creative list. I incorporated fun, math, science, art, and more! So we have completed the first 2 days. Day one was making monster puppets and putting on a puppet show. Day two was setting up a vet clinic in Wyatt's room (complete with waiting room and exam room) I will post our new adventures every day so stay posted :) I think this is a great way to have something new and exciting each day and it keeps their little minds going! I'm excited about all the fun things we have planned!




The waiting room...







3 comments:

  1. Too fun Hanah!! You are such a good Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Crissie. It's fun seeing him so excited to do something new and different every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SERIOUSLY!!!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete