Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's A BOY

We had our ultrasound on Saturday October 9th and we found out we are having another boy!! We are so thrilled. Wyatt is going to be such a good big brother and I love that they will grow up close in age. SO FUN!



And just to prove it is a boy...


Haha! I am so so so excited! We have two extra bedrooms that aren't being used right now in our house and so I finally chose which one we will be using for the nursery and am already starting to get it ready!

I just finished my first project for the nursery. I made wood letters that spell out Porter that are going to be hung with cream ribbon above the crib. We are going with a nautical theme for the nursery and I think the letters turned out really good! There are more projects up my sleeve, I will post blogs of those when they are finished.





5 comments:

  1. so cute good job I cant wait to see the room finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea, I like the nautical theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute Hanah. I can see you are going to have fun with the nursery. I love the Name Porter, My Daughter has a Nautical theme for her boy and she had a artist come in and paint a surf board on the wall and it actually looks like a real surf board hanging there. I can show it to you sometime if you would like. I love Nautical stuff to. Thanks for adding me. Great Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the letters for Porter's room! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nautical theme! So original! I love the letters too! Such a crafty mom! :) Congrats on your little man!

    ReplyDelete