Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sister-in-law gets married!!

We just got back from a trip to California for my sister-in-laws wedding. I'm so happy for Sarah and Shawn, they are perfect for each other! They got married in the Redlands Temple and had their reception in Andrew's parents backyard. It turned out so beautiful.




 Shawn's poor grandma fell and busted her head at the rehearsal dinner. I felt so bad for her but she was sure a trooper!







 Wyatt needed to take a break....

 The family....






 It was a gorgeous day....





It was a fun trip filled with laughs, cries, injuries, and good times. We had a nail party with all the women before the wedding at a salon. It was so fun! We got served sparkling cider and muffins....doesn't get much better. I'm glad Shawn is now a part of our family and that we got to meet his family. There is nothing more beautiful than a Temple marriage and I am so glad we got to be there on their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment