Friday, November 5, 2010

SO EXCITED!

Awhile back I submitted some photos I took for a volunteer position with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints being a photographer. I am happy to say that today I got a response saying they would love to work with me! As a volunteer photographer for the Church I must submit at least 20 photos a week to Salt Lake. I get to combine two things I love, the Church and photography, and have the opportunity to have many people see through my photos who Mormons really are, what we believe, and what we stand for.

I am so grateful for this opportunity and hope that my photos will be able to touch many people and help people to better understand what we believe.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is so great! I can't wait to see what creative things you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanah, that is so awesome! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete