Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wyatt's Picture With Santa

We took Wyatt to Bass Pro Shops for his picture with Santa. I definitely think this is the best place to go. They have tons of Christmas crafts for kids to do and train sets to play with and RC cars. It was a lot of fun. Wyatt doesn't much care for Santa, in fact he is terrified of him, so I knew this was going to be a pretty funny picture this year. It was our turn and we walk up to Santa and all of the sudden he clings to me and starts screaming. The only way we would get a picture is if I was in it with him. He didn't even want to look at Santa and kept his little hands over his mouth the whole time. Haha, but I think it makes for a pretty funny and cute picture that will be fun to show him when he gets older! I will be sending copies of this picture to all our family pretty soon.

1 comment: