Friday, February 10, 2012

Wyatt!

Our sweet little guy Wyatt is so much fun and FULL of personality! He has grown so much over the past year it's crazy! I wanted to do a little update on Wyatt's new favorite things since it's been awhile since I've done it...

Wyatt's Favorite Things...


Song: "Bear Hunt", "I Am A Child Of God", and Anything Raffi
Food: Carrots, Pizza, Blueberry Waffles
Clothes: His Cowboy Boots (which used to be Andrew's)
Activities: Going To School, Riding His Bike, Going To The Park, Skateboarding, Playing In The Playroom, Singing, and Any Kind Of Art!

Wyatt is such a helper around the house. He is always helping me pick up toys, put clothes into the washer, and cook. Every morning when he wakes up he gives me the smallest kiss on my cheek and says "I love you mommy" It really melts my heart. Wyatt loves going to school and has been learning so much! When he gets home from school he tells me all about the songs he sang and the art he made. Wyatt has truly blessed our lives in so many ways. He is such a sweet and kindhearted kid. I am very blessed to be his mom. I love Wyatt beyond words.



No comments:

Post a Comment