Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Love This Kid

Wyatt is my little boogie bear and I love him so much! I love watching him grow, learn, and be silly. He has so much personality and I love it!




I am so blessed to have Wyatt as my son. Lately Wyatt loves just being silly! Making silly faces, playing peek-a-boo, hiding behind sheer curtains and thinking we can't see him, trying to sing along to all the songs we sing together, running in circles while dad chases him, playing with Rupert, having conversations while he points at you, scrunching his cute little nose, playing golf in the hallway, and running into our room as fast as he can in the morning to wake us up!




I love this kid beyond words!!

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute Hanah! I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! My niece is at the same age and she is SO fun! You are one lucky Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!

    This age is so much fun! His personality is really starting to come out and I just love it!

    ReplyDelete