Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day

For Memorial Day we went to Schnepf Farm and picked peaches.



Wyatt had fun just running through the groves. Once he figured out how to pick the peaches off the trees, he had a blast! He would pick them off and put them in our bucket. So cute.





After we picked peaches we went to the little bakery at Schnepf Farm and enjoyed a warm peach Cinnamon roll. Yummy!



Then, of course we had to say hi to the famous Schnepf golden retriever that hangs around and greets everyone as you come in. Wyatt and I loved her. I wanted to steal her, but I thought they would probably notice if she was gone. I love golden's!



We came home and I made some homemade peach cobbler with french vanilla ice cream!! It turned out amazing!!



Then, we spent the rest of the day swimming, having family home evening, and ending with a nice family walk around the neighborhood. Doesn't get much better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment