Thursday, May 27, 2010

Celebrating 3 Years Of Happiness.....

Yesterday, May 26th, was our 3rd year wedding anniversary. It made me reflect back on the past few years and think about how much we have grown and accomplished and how many amazing memories we have! I remember when Andrew asked me to marry him....

He took me up to Canyon Lake, which is where we had our first date. We drove up there and hiked around for a little bit. It was sunset so it was so beautiful. Then, he asked me to marry him and I was so thrilled!!!



After we were married we went on our honeymoon to San Francisco and it was so much fun!! The weather was beautiful, the ocean was great, and I enjoyed countless soup in a bread bowl and lots of fish.



It also made me reflect back on the many fun vacations we have been on as a family. Our amazing Catalina trip, Hawaii, Big Bear, amusement parks, and the list goes on. We have shared so many amazing memories and vacations, I can't wait to share many more.



Then it also made me reflect back on when we had Wyatt and what a blessing that was. He is such an amazing son and we love him so much. Wyatt is the sweetest little guy and has so much personality. We love watching him grow and learn every day!



Then, it also made me think of when we were sealed, which was one of the best days. I love knowing that our family will be together forever and that we have come a long way and have chosen the right path for our family.



The list of memories goes on and on... buying our first house, getting our dog Rupert, holidays, etc.

Then, yesterday to celebrate our three year anniversary we went to the Temple visitor's center and watched the Joesph Smith movie, which of course made me cry like crazy! Then, we went to the Temple, came home, and Andrew grilled steaks for us (which were amazing).





It was a perfect day with the perfect man! I love you Andrew and can't wait to share many, many more years together and lots more fun memories!

5 comments:

  1. aaaah, what a sweet post! I love anniversaries and the memories you make and remember. good times! congrats! I remember my 3 year anniversary like it was yesterday. you have eternity to go girl! live it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice anniversary celebration! You guys make a great couple. You'll have many more wonderful things to look forward to in the years ahead. And let me tell you...the years go by SOOO fast! I would have never guessed that they would go by so fast. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary to you and your sweetheart. You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for the sweet words :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary!! I'm happy for the two of you! And cheers to many many more! :)

    ReplyDelete