Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day....

Saturday, the day before mother's day Wyatt and I got to have a mother/son photo shoot at the mesa arts center by Allie, I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Today was such a beautiful day and a wonderful mother's day! Woke up and Andrew and Wyatt went out to the truck and brought me in a gift....



I have been wanting this book for some time now and am so happy it's finally mine!! The book is about 700 pages so I better get reading!!

Then we enjoyed our day relaxing at home and church. Came back from church and had a wonderful time relaxing outside while Andrew cooked us hamburgers on the grill :-)

Wyatt got on his swim trunks and we splashed around for awhile until it got a little too chilly.

Then, I made some of my world famous banana bread!!!



Overall, it was a beautiful day and I am so thankful for Andrew and Wyatt showing me how loved I truly am!! I am also thankful for the women I have in my life and what inspirations they are to me.

Happy Mother's Day

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!

    PS- I think I might need that recipe! Our bananas are always going bad before we can eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bre!!

    Yes, it is seriously the BEST banana bread ever. I will email it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day! I hope you had a wonderful, and it sounded like ou did! Wyatt is a lucky man to have you as a momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet Ashlyn, thank you so much :-)

    And yes I did have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete