Monday, June 14, 2010

Pool Party & BBQ With Friends

Saturday was such beautiful weather and we decided to have a pool party/BBQ with our friends and their kiddos! We have been doing a lot of work on our backyard and pool so I thought I would add some pictures of our pool. We got some chairs, a rug, umbrella, and installed a basketball hoop (which is so much fun!)





Some of us played some basketball, Kandis was pretty much whooping every one's butt. Andrew and I were convinced that she had been practicing since she knew we got a hoop installed.

Then, we BBQ'd which was a bit scary since Andrew and Will lit the grill on fire. Guess that finally gives us an excuse to get a built in BBQ :-)

The kiddos enjoyed countless wagon rides (thanks to Craig)





I think Wyatt has found a new lady. He really loves Millie! They followed each other around, it was too cute.





We had a ton of fun and I'm so glad everyone was able to come! We have such great friends in this ward and I am grateful for each and every one of them!



Us girls (Krista, Kandis, Me, and Veva)

2 comments:

  1. friends.... oh i miss friends I feel so out of the loop :o\ I need to get out of my house!! HAHA. Loving your back yard! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I am so sad that we missed that. It looks like it was so much fun! I love the new look. Don't you want to be out there everyday!!! Fun times!

    ReplyDelete