Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's Almost Party Time....!!

Our little man is not so little anymore. He is almost 2 and I can't believe it!! I swear just yesterday it was his 1st birthday... oh how the time flies! In case I forgot to send this to anyone here is his invitation.



It is going to be a blast! We are renting a bounce house for the kids to jump around in. There will be fireman games, fireman cake, food, and fireman gear for all the kids to take home!!

By the way I totally went above and beyond on this party...I'm sure Wyatt could care less if everything was matching and decorated just right, but I guess it's more for me, LOL. Either way, I'm having so much fun getting everything ready. We have two HUGE bags of decorative stuff, games, and goodies..... see what I mean..... haha I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment