Monday, April 19, 2010

Planting Flowers

We did a service project with the young women and planted flowers at the temple. What an experience that was. It's not every day these girls will be able to do something like this!





Not only was this such a great experience for the young girls, but it was for us leaders as well. As I was walking around the temple grounds with Wyatt, I heard so many girls talking about the temple and the plants and the beauty of it all. The spirit was so strong that evening and it really was a lot of fun.




Wyatt had fun doing what he does best....running around and having fun with all the young girls!!



"As we serve we grow.It is not what we receive that enriches our lives, it is what we give."

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! What an amazing day of service. It doesn't get any better than being at the temple. Cute pictures! Love your blog by the way. Wyatt is such a handsome boy!!! I love your pool too. It turned out beautiful. My girls decided to swim in our pool the other day. I don't know how they survived the cold water. I am definitely too wimpy to get in just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was. I'm glad you have a blog, which by the way is uper cute!!! Ya, I've been so tempted to get in our pool but I put one toe in and then I get too wimpy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls seemed to really enjoy this activity. So neat! Cassie was telling me today about how cute Wyatt was with all of the girls that day. :)

    ReplyDelete